Prior Service Forms

Prior Service Forms

Print NYSTRS forms. Call our Hotline at (800) 782-0289 to request forms be mailed to you.
Important Note: Whenever possible, please file forms through your MyNYSTRS account.

Prior Service Claim (PRS-2) | Note: We encourage you to submit your claim online in MyNYSTRS.

Verification of NYS Teaching (PRS-3)

Verification of Uncredited New York City Department of Education Teaching (PRS-3.2)

Verification of Other NYS Public Employment (PRS-3.5)

Rollover Acceptance Letter (MES-1), Purchase of Allowable Service Credit With Rollover Monies (FAC-805) and Rollover/Direct Transfer Certification (MES-3)

NYC Subsequent Service Under Chapter 352 of the Laws of 2002 (MAC-79)

Claim for Service Credit Under Chapter 675 of the Laws of 2006 (MAC-80)

Subsequent Service Claim for Discontinued Members (For Service Rendered 12/1/91 – 6/30/02) (MAC-4)

Back to top