Our Investment Fellowship Program offers opportunities for undergraduates and graduate students to gain experience through hands-on training in Fixed Income, Real Estate, Private and Public Equity, and Investment Operations in our Albany office.
The Fellowship Offers:
- Hands-on experience working alongside professionals within the finance field.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- A paired mentor who will meet monthly to provide guidance and support.
- Networking opportunities with executives and senior-level staff.
- Professional development programs.
- Participation in organization-wide events and activities.
- Flexible work schedule including a remote pilot program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision; PTO; State Pension; Tuition Assistance; CFA Study Time & Exam Fee Reimbursement.
- NYSTRS is a qualified PSLF employer.
Fellowship Applicant Criteria
- Please see Investment Fellowship Flyer for current education requirements of the next available cycle.
- Possess analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrate an interest in investments and a strong drive towards the pursuit of an exciting and rewarding career.
- Be a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States.
Candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and three references via our online portal to be considered. One of these references must be a direct supervisor. Candidates who do not have a resume may submit an application summarizing their qualifications and background. These candidates must also provide the additional supplemental materials requested.
If you have questions about the application process or are unable to access the online portal, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.